CLINICALLY-PROVEN TRIPLE ANTI-AGING EFFICACY
Discover our ultimate level of anti-aging science: Clinically-tested triple anti-aging efficacy to help firm skin, reduce the look of wrinkles and correct dark spots appearance. Our Linseed extract, exclusively sourced in France, has a natural concenration of peptides: the molecules involved in skins' cell functionalities and natural collagen production.
- SKIN FEELS FIRMER AFTER 1 JAR*
- WRINKLES APPEARANCE IS REDUCED IN 4 WEEKS*
- VISIBLE DARK SPOTS ARE REDUCED IN 8 WEEKS*
What makes the difference
Our most complete formula with a triple anti-aging efficacy of Rénergie Multi-Lift Ultra Day.
94% agree skin feels comfortable all-day long.*
95% agree it facilitates make-up application*
*Self-assessment, 65 women, 4 weeks.
What else you need to know
AN INTELLIGENT, MELTING, SNOW-CREAM TEXTURE: a melting texture that envelops your skin without leaving it oily.
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: allowing for effortless, rapid application, and seamless integration into your routine.
Our unique biotech ingredient sourced in France, to help compensate the loss of collagen.
Helps to enhance moisture retention and skin hydration and helps to strengthen skin’s moisture barrier functions.
PROVEN BY SCIENCE
HOW TO APPLY
Warm up an almond-sized amount of cream between your hands, gently rubbing them against each other.
Starting from the front of the face, apply the cream vigorously, working backwards the cheeks.
In the evening, maximize Rénergie's triple efficacy by enhancing the effect with Rénergie Multi-Lift Mask.
WHEN TO USE IT
Use daily, after your cleanser, toner and serum. At night, try Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Nigth cream.
DISCOVER OUR ULTIMATE LEVEL OF ANTI-AGING SCIENCE
Triple Anti-Aging efficacy, with pro-lifting linseed extract
Гледайте други видеоклипове
- DISCOVER OUR ULTIMATE LEVEL OF ANTI-AGING SCIENCETriple Anti-Aging efficacy, with pro-lifting linseed extract
- PEPTIDS FROM LINSEEDOur Linseed extract, exclusively sourced in France, has a natural concentration of peptides: the molecules involved in skin's cell functionalities and natural collagen production.